The ‘White House’ is labeled President’s House on the map.
According to the White House Historical Association (whitehousehistory.org), The ‘President’s House’ or ‘Executive Mansion’ was changed to the ‘White House’ during the Theodore Roosevelt administration. On October 17, 1901, the staff was instructed to change ‘Executive Mansion’ to ‘White House’ on all documents that required the President’s signature. This request included all Presidential stationery.
Here are samples of White House stationery from our archives.