This currency repair sticker was made in Worcester, Mass., 1874 by ‘C.B. Robbins Manufacturer of Arnica Court Plasters’. Court plasters were early ‘band-aids’ and came in packets with black, tan, and white or translucent sheets that could be cut to size and used to cover small wounds. They were also used to repair paper items.
This sticker arrived with a letter requesting more paper for making court plasters. There was also a paper sample attached to the letter.